The Film Festival Doctor offers a range of Management Services.
Please contact Rebekah on email@example.com for further information and quotations.
- Film Festival Manager– This service includes; the design and implementation of your films festival strategy, managing the campaign on your behalf, submitting the film to festivals, pitching the film to festival programmers directly, fee wavering & discounts, promoting and organising film festival screenings & all deliverables, managing/overseeing the films social media campaign. An additional on-line marketing service can also be offered. This service is available for feature and short films. Silver, Gold & Platinum packages available
- Film Festival & Distribution Manager – In addition to managing your films festival campaign, Rebekah also creates and manages your films sales and distribution strategy which includes finding the right sales agent for your film and acquiring UK distribution deals. Please note this particular service is available for feature films only. Silver, Gold & Platinum packages available
- Theatrical Distribution Manager – If wishing to go down the route of self-theatrical distribution, Rebekah’s team offer assistance as your Theatrical Distribution Manager which includes (but not limited to) organising exhibitor & press screenings, working and sourcing a suitable PR company, booking cinemas, looking after talent during press conferences, organising shipping and return of DCP prints etc.
- Lectures, Workshops, Teaching & Festival Consultancy Packages – Rebekah offers a range of lecture & workshop and also teaching & festival consultancy packages to Film Schools, Production Companies, Students, Corporate Clients & Universities which introduce participants to film festivals and bespoke advice with regard to designing their film festival strategies.
- Event Management – Rebekah’s Events Management team offer a range of services to successfully produce miscellaneous film industry events for both independent filmmakers and production companies including; public screenings & premieres, festival premieres, private industry screenings, networking events, after parties & presentations.All packages include VIP guest list management, excellent consumer communication skills, a five star concierge meet and greet service and event presenting & a professional event photographer.