The Film Festival Doctor offers a range of bespoke consultancy services which focus upon creating a successful film festival strategy, sales & distribution strategy and PR & marketing strategy.
Consultancies can be booked during your films pre-production, production or post-production stages.
Consultations during the pre-production phase for any type of film are strongly advised.
Consultancies can be booked in Central London, Los Angeles, during film festivals or via Skype.
Contact our team on [email protected] or +44 7530 953676 for further information and/or to schedule a session.
Consultancy Services Available:
- Film Festival Strategy Consultation (Feature & Short Films) A consultulancy service advising the film maker how to create and manage independently, a successful film festival strategy. Also available for Student Films.
- Film Festival Strategy & Distribution Consultation A consultulancy service offering bespoke advice with regards to creating a successful film festival & distribution strategy, which includes identifying and building beneficial relationships with sales agents & distributors.
- The Film Development Consultation A consultation service for film makers looking to develop their short or feature film projects. The service includes script development & consultancy, bespoke advice with regard to how to package your product for financiers, script feedback, completing funding application forms and developing your festival & distribution strategy.
- 1 Day Consultation A bespoke day long consultation, which offers advice with regard to any of, or a combination of, the above consultancy services.
- Film Festival Strategy & P.R. Consultancy A consultancy service offering bespoke advice specifically for your film with regards to how to create a successful film festival strategy and how to build into it a strong P.R. campaign.