Rebekah and her team offer a range of bespoke consultancy services. They create a successful film festival strategy for you so you can get your film seen in festivals around the world. These services include –
- Creating a successful film festival strategy
- Creating a successful film festival, sales & distribution strategy
- Creating a successful film festival & PR strategy
Email us the link to view your film. We will watch it complimentary and respond with our comments and advice with regards to the next steps.
Consultancies can be booked during your films pre-production, production or post-production phases.
Consultations during the pre-production phase for any type of film are strongly advised.
Contact Patience Wilcox on [email protected]ivaldoctor.com
for further information and/or to schedule a session.
Consultancy Services Available:
- Film Festival Strategy Consultation (For Feature Films, Short Films & Screenplays) The Film Festival Doctor team create for your film a bespoke film festival strategy. The consultation discusses in further detail how to manage the strategy independently and navigate the festival circuit. Also available for Student Films.
- Film Festival Strategy & Distribution Consultation The Film Festival Doctor team create for you a bespoke film festival & sales strategy for your film. The consultation discusses in further detail how to manage the strategy independently and how to identify and build beneficial relationships with sales agents & film distributors. Feature films only.
- Film Festival Strategy & PR Consultation The Film Festival Doctor team create for you a bespoke film festival strategy for your film. The consultation discusses in further detail how to manage the strategy independently and offers bespoke advice with regards to how to successfully integrate an abundant PR campaign within the strategy. Open for both feature films and short films.
Coming across Rebekah on Film Independent has been like finding a diamond in the rough! Rebekah critiqued my project as a complete package and provided honest and thorough feedback. I loved the specificity and attention to detail she provided when it came to which festivals she thought my project would do well at. Her festival experience saved me a lot of time, money, and heartache. I would highly recommend a consultation with “The Film Doctor,” Rebekah, for any filmmaker looking to put their project out into the world.Kay Barnes, Director of 3:35 to Boston