The Film Festival Doctor’s management service is where we create your festival strategy, take care of submitting your film to festivals, lobbying the film to our contacts and organising all of the deliverables
Rebekah and her team can help you get your film seen by audiences around the world. So far, she has helped her clients win over 1,500 awards and 1 Oscar nomination.
When working with us you will benefit from our knowledge, 110% commitment & expertise to manage your film festival strategy on your behalf and get your film seen in festivals.
We would love to see your film! Email us the link to view your film which we will watch complimentary and respond with our comments & advice with regards to the next steps.
Contact Patience Wilcox on [email protected]
for further information and brochures.
Film Festival Management
This service includes:
- the design and implementation of your films festival strategy,
- managing the festival strategy on your behalf,
- submitting the film to festivals,
- pitching and lobbying your film directly to our festival programmer contacts,
- acquiring fee waivers & discount codes where possible,
- organising film festival screenings,
- organising the shipment & return of all screening copies and other deliverables,
- Additional PR & marketing services also available,
- Additional sales consultancy services also available
- This service is available for feature and short films, fiction & non fiction,
- Gold & Platinum packages available
I enlisted Rebekah’s help for my film “Rueful Warrior” in 2019. In a sea of film festivals, it’s very easy to get lost in this world, but I found Rebekah’s knowledge, generous advice and leadership extremely invaluable – whether it’s knowing which festivals are financially worth it, or which have your film truly at heart. Two years after Rebekah taking on my film, it has gone onto win multiple awards, some at high-end festivals and I have no doubt whatsoever that it wouldn’t have had the success it has without Rebekah. I highly recommend her services as she is the best person on the planet to look at your film, understand it and find its home, ultimately helping your career along the way.Mark Owen, Writer/Director “Rueful Warrior”