The Film Festival Doctor offers a range of long term and bespoke management services which include – managing your film festival strategy, finding you a suitable sales agent, managing your P.R. strategy & producing your film screening events.
Email us the link to view your film. We will watch it complimentary and respond with our comments and advice with regards to the next steps.
Please contact Rebekah on [email protected] for further information and brochures.
Film Festival Management
This service includes:
- the design and implementation of your films festival strategy,
- managing the festival strategy on your behalf,
- submitting the film to festivals,
- pitching and lobbying your film directly to our festival programmer contacts,
- acquiring fee waivers & discount codes where possible,
- promoting and organising film festival screenings,
- organising the shipment & return of all screening copies and other deliverables,
- Additional PR & marketing services also available,
- This service is available for feature and short films, fiction & non fiction,
- Silver, Gold, Platinum & Elite packages available
Film Festival & Distribution Manager
In addition to managing your films festival campaign, Rebekah and her team can also create and manage your films sales and distribution strategy which focus upon finding the right sales agent for your film.
Please note this particular service is available for feature films only.
First Time Filmmaker Package
If you are a first-time filmmaker & have made your first short, feature, documentary or written your first screenplay, and feel you need long term mentorship and support during your festival journey, this package is tailor made for you –
Our First Time Filmmaker Package is designed for those of any age and level and includes:
- 3x one to one bespoke mentoring consultancies across a 12-year period
- A bespoke festival strategy created specifically for your film
- The Film Festival Doctor team will lobby your film (or screenplay) to a minimum of 5 carefully selected film festivals
- A copy of our ‘The Ultimate Film Festival Strategy Guide’ Audiobook
Contact – [email protected]