The Ultimate Film Festival Strategy Guide – Audiobook
- Do you want to know the key secrets regarding how to create a successful Festival Strategy for your film?
- Do you want to know how Film Festivals work behind the scenes?
- Do you want to know the other ways to get your film invited to screen at a Film Festival?
- Or, are you fed up of not getting the results you want and need to know where you’re going wrong and how to change your festival strategy?
If so, this audiobook is for you.
The Ultimate Film Festival Strategy Guide is your Bible.
This guide is divided up into 12 clear, thorough and concise chapters which shows you how to create for yourself own comprehensive, streamlined and focused festival strategy and how to approach the process differently by thinking outside of the box, including other ways to submit your film to festivals instead of relying upon the traditional methods in order to increase your chances of getting the best results for your film. It also takes into account deliverables, marketing, PR, networking and how to maintain and nurture new professional relationships.
Click here to purchase the audiobook:
Priorities for Successful Film Festival Exposure
Do you need help figuring out which festivals to submit your film to?
Do you need help figuring out how to create your film festival strategy?
Do you feel you need to learn and understand more with regards to how the International Film Festival Circuit works? If so, this e-book is for you
Priorities for Successful Film Festival Exposure is divided up into eight sections which introduces the film maker to film festivals and why they are important, the basic work one should do in order to create and manage a successful film festival strategy, how to get a film invited to screen at a festival and step by step advice with regards to what to do before, during and after a film festival. This book is also useful for those who are contemplating to collaborate with The Film Festival Doctor. Click below to purchase your copy from Amazon:
How To Create Your Own Film Festival – An Introduction
Are you keen to start up your own Film Festival but don’t know how?
Are you keen to learn more about how to produce and grow your own reputable Film Festival?
Are you keen to learn more about how to curate an outstanding Film Festival programme?
If so, this e-book is for you –
How to Create Your Own Film Festival covers all the key areas to create your own successful film festival; the essential project management & producing aspects, curation, marketing & P.R. This book is also useful for those who are contemplating to collaborate with The Film Festival Doctor.
Purchase your copy from Amazon:
DIY P.R. TOOLKIT
- Do you want to integrate P.R. into your festival strategy but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to learn more about how P.R. works?
- Do you want to know how to create your own successful P.R. strategy for your film?
- Do you want to know how P.R. works behind the scenes?
If so, this E-Book is for you and includes all you need to know about P.R. (Public Relations) and how to create your own successful P.R. strategy for your film Written by our friends at Incredible Communications we are delighted to be collaborating with them to share their knowledge and expertise with you to help you during this process